02 September, 2013

first post


hello dear readers. in this little cyber space that I own, I shall be sharing with you guys my passions, my obsessions, my lifestyle and shopping experiences, and last but not the least, any sale/discount deals that I would know about.
so without further ado, let me tell you about the amazing deals and discounts that i know of at the moment.

nishatlinen is having a great sale for up to 40% discount on all items available on the website and in stores. I have been a loyal customer of them since their lawn feels soo cool and comfortable! the pret range is also very awesome, but I’m not sure if anything good is left in stores (speaking for pret specifically) cuz when I went to the store last week, I only ended up buying a pair of orange tights and some accessories… you can view the collection here and here.
there is also sale going on at Maria.B, FNKASIA, Origins, CrossRoads, and Riverstone. Lets see when do I get the chance to hit their stores for stocking up on the cool stuff Open-mouthed smile
Also, the Pakistani beauty bloggers community is having a sale on certain items provided by different beauty-bloggers. for checking out the different packages, visit their Facebook page and this album. (my sister is also about to order some goodies from them, lets see how that turns out Smile )
and last but not the least, the infamous daraz.pk is also having discounts on clothing, jewelry, bags, footwear etc, I haven't personally shopped from them yet, but this site seem to be nice and reliable online shopping outlet. also, the outlook and design of the website is pretty impressive,which makes online shopping a hassle free experience.
so that’s all for today folks…I shall be sharing my experiences of online/outlet shopping and more about the sale and discount deals in the upcoming posts. thank you for your time…God bless!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my post. I always reply back, sooner or later. :)
If you wish me to visit/follow your blog, you only need to ask! Just leave your blog link in your comment and I'll be happy to increase my circle of friends. :)
Have a blessed day!
xoxo