13 November, 2013

GOOD PURCHASE- NIVEA INVISIBLE ANTI-PERSPIRANT SPRAY

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good time and enjoying your life. As someone said, "Retail therapy is the best therapy" - I for one, TOTALLY agree with it. Not only that it makes you feel relaxed and detoxified in way at that time, but also a good purchase is something that always makes you feel happy and accomplished in a sense, at least that's what happens with me :D

Lat month, I made a few purchases and I'm pretty happy with all of them, but this little bad boy has blown me off my feet. I'm talking about my new HG "Nivea anti-perspirant spray (invisible for black and white)".








Claims:
  • no white marks on black clothing and anti-yellow staining on white clothing
  • 48h anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® Care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically proven
  • Without  colorants

Directions: 

Shake well before use. Hold the can 15 cm from the underarm and spray. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Allow product to dry completely.

Ingredients:

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate,Dimethiconol, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Parfum.


Now what is it that I love about this product?

Ultra dry transition from Roll-on to Anti-perspirant spray:

Previously I had been using a Roll-on, which had a good lasting fragrance but also had this very wet-sticky feeling to it. It would stain my clothes and not to mention, it was a complete hassle in my morning getting-ready-to-work routine to wait for it to get dry. This Nivea spray offers a complete opposite experience. Not only it is dry-in-an-instant kinda spray but also, it leaves no stains on any of my clothes! This not only saves time for its application but also provides mental relief that my clothes are safe from stains.

Longevity of the Product:

Although I have previously tried enough drug store anti-perspirant sprays, but the staying power of this product is commendable! I have worn this spray in very hot and humid climate and I can testify that after exact 24 hours of its wear time, my underarms were odor free and a light whiff of the fragrance of this spray can be felt. I must mention here that I do not spend my time in air-conditioned environment, so this staying power is very appreciable imho. [of course I can not testify its '48 hour anti-perspirant protection claim' because I simply can not stay away for that long from applying a deodorant/anti-perspirant spray on my underarms, for hygienic reasons :) ]

Its Fragrance!!!

which is neither sweet nor fruity or floral - its very smart and clean, and kinda strong (but not overpowering at the same time). I personally like such fragrances therefore this is another plus for me. 


All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the purchase of this product and although its less than half empty, I'm gonna be buying it again soon on my next trip of shopping.

I bought Nivea anti-perspirant spray (invisible for black and white) for PKR 195 from Imtiaz Super Market. 

So what's your favorite drug store anti-perspirant spray? I have shared mine, now its your turn ;) Let me know in the comments.

Lots of love. xoxo

46 comments:

  1. Great product! Following you back dear on GFC and Bloglovin! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, facebook, bloglovin)
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately. :)
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this product before but it sounds like its an amazing product!! I will have to keep an eye out for it at Target!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review! I will have to try this product out!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great product :) Lovely review Sadia ^_^

    Following you now via GFC! :) www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This actually sounds like a great deodorant. I'm VERY picky about what I put on my skin, though. I'm going to be honest and say that I don't use normal deodorant. I make my own using baking soda, corn starch, and coconut oil. That's it! It works better than any deodorant I've ever used. You can add a scent to it (lavender extract, vanilla extract, etc), but you really won't need it.

    Anyway...that was kind of a long comment. LOL! Just found your blog and I really like it :) I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin. Can't wait to read more of your reviews!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like these DIY recipes with natural ingredients, the only problem is that I dont have that much time to make them :( but yours is a very easy one! Ill surely be trying it very soon and see how it works ;)
      thanks for your lovely comment Azu :) xx

      Delete
  7. Nivea is always a good choice!


    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)
    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review !!!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! Kisses

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nivea products are always reliable..nice review!! :)

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog :)
    maybe we will follow each other? let me know :)
    I will be also very glad when you will CLICK on sheinside banner :)
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad it works well :) How interesting- for me it's just the other way around- I used to use anti-perspirant spray and then transferred to roll-on one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great product dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you too dear

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. My fav drug store purchases are the pantene shampoo sets! Cannot live without them.. :) Stopping by from http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pantene is definitely a good brand to invest in! thanks for stopping by :)xx

      Delete
  16. Great post! Thanks for the tips! :) your newest follower -G www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog so much! :))

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog is great!

    I just followed you on GFC! I would love for you to follow back!!
    http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey Doll,
    thanks a bunch for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment. off course I would love to follow you. :)
    i am glad you liked my Home remedies..
    i cannot see you in my followers , would love if can check once..
    happy weekend,
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great blog dear ! :) wonderful review :)
    would you like to follow each other ?:) let me know dear :*

    xoxo fashboom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is new to me, sounds great! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/500-holiday-shopping-spree-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello I'am Chris !!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory 190 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for your comment!
    I followed you back!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice review!
    You have a wonderful blog.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Doll,
    Thanks a bunch for dropping by and following.. :)
    i am already following you
    i use to use dove spray a lot in school time..
    Happy weekend
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

  26. Thank you for following! I follow back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello!
    Very good products!!! Always use nivea products
    Like a lot your blog, a lot of inspirations and usefull advices :)
    Maybe would like to follow each other?
    I already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin
    I invite you to visit me
    Gettings :))))

    http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I found your blog by chance and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours, so you have a new follower! I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    Kisses
    Aida Camilo
    from
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice product!
    your blog is great, I am your new follower on gfc and bloglovin :)
    hope that you can visit our blog
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bisma, ill definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  31. Great review :) Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sounds like a great product with a reasonable price tag, I really need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great review. I have to give it a try. Thx for sharing. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my post. I always reply back, sooner or later. :)
If you wish me to visit/follow your blog, you only need to ask! Just leave your blog link in your comment and I'll be happy to increase my circle of friends. :)
Have a blessed day!
xoxo