27 November, 2013

Quick Post: The Body Shop Discount offer

Hello lovely readers, recently I received a message from The Body Shop that they are having a new addition in their family by launching "white musk smoky rose" range and there is going to be 10 to 20% off on it (They haven't mentioned any last date for this offer). In the message they said "visit dolmen mall hyderi outlet" so I'm not sure if other outlets are also having this discount offer, but I think it should be a nation-wide or at least city-wide offer lol...

I haven't yet visited their outlet, but if I get the chance to visit them this weekend I'll surely update you guys here. :)



Now if you will excuse me, there is something that I need to attack enjoy  :D


8 comments:

  1. The body shop is having discount, I am going to check it out ..
    Your food just made me hungry
    Don't forget to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...i too get hungry just by looking at the pics of food! haha

      Delete
  2. Great blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed the lunch! It looked yummy!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!!! sorry for my late reply, now i'm following u back :)
    And if you want there's an open giveaway on my blog: $50 Oasap Gift Card! I'll wait for you ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lunch seems yummy ;) hehehe Well I will surely check the discount!!

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my post. I always reply back, sooner or later. :)
If you wish me to visit/follow your blog, you only need to ask! Just leave your blog link in your comment and I'll be happy to increase my circle of friends. :)
Have a blessed day!
xoxo