01 November, 2013

The Body Shop HAUL

Im a happy girl today. why? because not very often it happens that amidst the range of products in your favorite brand store, the ones you love most are on a big sale! I visited The Body Shop today and was pretty pleased to see my favorite line of products on 60% off. Lately, I have been using TBS Ananya Body Lotion like crazy, because I am madly in love with its fragrance, and today I found out that it is on limited time (31st October - 3rd November) sale at 60% off.

So what followed next was pretty inevitable....


I got
TBS Ananya Body Lotion at the price of PKR 596 instead of PKR 1490
TBS Ananya Body Mist at the price of PKR 620 instead of PKR 1550 (I bought 2, in sheer greediness lol )
TBS Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion for PKR 447 instead of PKR 1490 (isn't it a steal at this price?!)

The lotions are not very thick in consistency, but not runny either. I like my lotions that way because its easier to spread them. The staying power of Ananya Body Lotion's fragrance (for which I'm its fan) is about 4-5 hours (without washing of course). The moisturization  power is pretty good, nothing to write home about, though I have oily skin so even in winter, my skin doesn't get very dry or cracky, so this one works fine for me. Dreams Unlimited is a newbie, so lets see how it works out for me!

Ananya Body Mist has a very interesting fragrance which ranges between floral and fruity at the same time. The lasting power is ahmzaing! if I apply it in the morning, I can still enjoy a little whiff by the time I'm going to bed.

[Head notes: Bergamot, Peach, Melon, Coconut, Violet. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Freesia, Tuberose, Ylang Ylang. Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vanilla and Musk.]

Although I think I have bought my fair share of goodies from TBS, I am still having cravings for a few more Ananya Body Mists so I might again visit their outlet tomorrow *guilty* :D

And speaking of my favorite fragrances, I can never forget this cute little extremely pleasant smelling Body Mist which I once got at an amazing price of less than PKR 200. Oh and its named after my favorite movie! Too bad I can't find it anywhere now :(
Body Luxuries Body Mist, you will be missed.


So guys whats your favorite body lotion and body mist? Do let me know as I am a sucker for trying new heavenly-smelling body lotions and body mists :D
Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Such a great haul!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking into the Body Shop, everything smells so beautiful and so tempted to test everything onto my skin. I am also a sucker for heavenly scents <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    xoxo,
    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyy...you also share my passion! hehe :)

      Delete
  3. OMG WHATTTTTT? I NEVER REALISED THIS SALE. WHICH OUTLET ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Tell me tell me. I have never really tried these body lotions but I love "LOVE ETC" of The Body Shop and I have two other as well and I like them too. I don't remember the names at the moment. Just let me know from which outlet you purchased, tell me here, or leave a comment or just email me. :p
    Following your blog now! :D
    Here is mine. I hope you like it. http://miss-ridx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Ridx...im sooo sorry I read your comment just now, now that the sale is over...but dont be disheartened, because they have such sale offers every now and then like after every two or three months i suppose...it was on all the TBS outlets and Naheed,(as far as I know). I in particular, went to the Dolmen mall Hydri outlet. and next time u go to any TBS outlet, be sure to give them your cell phone number and they will send you updates about new arrivals, discount deals, etc. :)

      Delete
    2. Damn I have been buying the products for a long time and I never got the sale thing. Unlucky me! and Hyderi Outlet? OMG I AM SO NEAR TO THAT PLACE!

      Delete
    3. no problem dear, now you know the trick! just give them your cell number and they will send updates, OR, you can always check my blog as I feel immense pleasure in disseminating the knowledge about sales and discounts to everyone! :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot Katherine! really appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete
  5. I can NOT believe I missed it :( I'm in desperate need of some good body butters, guess will have to buy it on the full price -_-
    Nice haul :) I've never tried the Ananya body lotion.
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww....I hope you catch the next TBS sale just in time :)

      Delete
  6. Hey Sadia :-) The body mist is Dee-VINE. Absolutely divine :-) It doesn't last well enough for me, but if you spritz it at intervals, it kinda stays. Talk about steals - I got the lotion as a freebie a few months ago when my FRIEND purchased bucket load of stuff. :D

    Do check out my new blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow lucky you to get it as a freebie! ;) sure im definitely gonna check your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my post. I always reply back, sooner or later. :)
If you wish me to visit/follow your blog, you only need to ask! Just leave your blog link in your comment and I'll be happy to increase my circle of friends. :)
Have a blessed day!
xoxo